Everyone’s skincare regimen should include exfoliating because it removes skin’s dead cells and bumps and helps in deeply cleansing pollutants. Also, it helps in reducing strawberry skin.
Choose the best exfoliating gloves available if you want gentle exfoliation methods on your skin. Exfoliating gloves remove dirt and dead skin, leaving your body clean and soft.
As a result, we have created a list of the top exfoliating gloves after running a thorough deep analysis. This listing is based on user reviews, ratings, and other reliable sources as well as our own research.
This list will assist you in selecting the right product for your needs. Therefore, scroll down to see them!
What are Exfoliating Gloves?
Exfoliating gloves are a handy shower accessory that may be used to exfoliate your entire body. You can put them on your hands and use them to gently scrape your way around your body to get clean, radiant skin.
Exfoliating gloves fit over your hands like a warm pair of winter gloves, yet they feel like a loofah or dry brush.
These highly simple-to-use body cleansing products can be used in the bath in addition to your regular soap or liquid body wash.
Also, it can help in removing flaky, dry skin to leave your body feeling supple and smooth. Regular usage of exfoliating gloves can revitalize your skin by promoting better blood flow.
Furthermore, these gloves help clean up congested pores on the skin, which might help in moisture absorption. The best aspect is that if you clean and dry them correctly after each use, they are reusable and can last a long time.
Uses of Exfoliating Gloves
Exfoliating gloves remove dead skin and other pollutants from your pores, leaving your skin smoother and younger-looking.
They also have the advantages of decreasing ingrown hairs and clearing clogged pores. Also, exfoliating bath gloves enhance blood circulation in the skin.
These gloves help to remove extra oil that the skin generates, which is very helpful since if the oil sits on the skin’s surface for a longer time, it may create acne.
They make dry skin look better and facilitate a tighter shave with fewer ingrown hairs. These gloves also help to improve circulation.
Using these gloves to exfoliate your face and body will give you polished, bright skin by promoting increased cell turnover and an even skin tone.
11 Best Exfoliating Gloves of 2023
|PRODUCT NAME||CHECK PRICE|
|1. Evridwear Exfoliating Dual Texture Bath Gloves||Check Price|
|2. Dermasuri Deep Exfoliating Mitt Body Scrub||Check Price|
|3. Seraphic Skincare Korean Exfoliating Mitts (2pcs)||Check Price|
|4. Wildpier Beauty Exfoliating Glove||Check Price|
|5. Zakia’s Morocco Original Kessa Exfoliating Glove||Check Price|
|6. Natural Elephant Exfoliating Hammam Glove||Check Price|
|7. Urbana Exfoliating Gloves||Check Price|
|8. Bondi Sands Exfoliation Mitt||Check Price|
|9. Earth Therapeutics Exfoliating Hydro Gloves||Check Price|
|10. CLEEDY Bath Exfoliating Gloves Scrub||Check Price|
|11. Yiclick Korean Exfoliating Gloves||Check Price|
11 Best Exfoliating Gloves for Skin Exfoliation
Scrubbing gloves are an excellent addition to your shower basics and are perfect for regular use. We’ve collected a list of the best exfoliating gloves below.
1. Evridwear Exfoliating Dual Texture Bath Gloves
Evridwear exfoliating bath gloves are an excellent choice for sensitive skin because the material used is not as abrasive.
This brand makes it simple to customize your cleaning experience because their exfoliating glove is the most adaptable on the market.
These exfoliating bath gloves remove layers of dead skin and pollutants from the body’s surface gently and efficiently.
As a result, they enhance blood flow and help heal skin damage. So, Thus, it makes the skin velvety smooth, and radiant with fewer bumps and rough edges.
They provide three various levels. Natural White for light exfoliation, Baby Pink for medium, and Hot Pink for heavy exfoliation. Its dual-texture weave comprises 100% nylon stretches to fit most hand sizes.
All skin types can use it to treat acne, eczema, rashes, and other skin diseases. It quickly dries thanks to a built-in loop for air drying.
Price: $10.99 for one pair (Buy it Here)
- Exfoliating lightly
- It has a hanger loop
- Best for sensitive skin
- It comes with various exfoliation levels
- Dual-textured gloves
- Quick drying
- It has a nylon material
- Improve skin texture
- Leaves clean skin
- Easy to wash
- The finger length is a little small
- SKIN FRESH - use these exfoliating gloves to gently and effectively...
- IMPROVES SKIN TEXTURE - also works with different skin textures, pick the...
2. Dermasuri Deep Exfoliating Mitt Body Scrub
The Dermasuri exfoliating mitt body scrub is the best exfoliating glove for strawberry legs since it is made to deeply exfoliate the skin without using any harmful chemicals. Therefore, I absolutely recommend this glove for ingrown hairs and strawberry legs.
It revitalizes dull, dry skin by eliminating dead cells and dirt. The Dermasuri Mitt is also excellent for minimizing pimples, clogged pores, and ingrown hairs.
This face exfoliating mitt is made of a unique, silicone-free Viscose blended material that removes layers of dead skin, leaving behind smooth, glowing skin.
It is made specifically for soft skin, unlike a sponge, brush, loofah, or many other scrubbers. It evens skin texture to make it easier for the moisturizer to absorb.
To use this glove scrubber, use simply water and no harmful ingredients or body wash for attractive, glowing skin.
Price: $14.99 (Buy it Here)
- Easy to use
- It gives a deep exfoliation
- Reduces ingrown hairs and bumps
- No need for daily exfoliation
- Improves dry skin
- Absorbs skin care products more effectively
- It helps with strawberry skin
- Not to be used on the face
- Smooth and Radiant Korean Skincare: The use of an exfoliating mitt, also...
- Perfect for Exfoliating Body Scrubs: When compared with your favorite body...
3. Seraphic Skincare Korean Exfoliating Mitts (2pcs)
Seraphic skincare exfoliating gloves are the ideal choice for keratosis pilaris and a home spa treatment. It is one of the best exfoliating gloves for keratosis pilaris.
The thorough microdermabrasion offered by these body-exfoliating scrub mitts allows for the visible removal of dead skin.
These shower exfoliating gloves provide the smoothest skin ever. These exfoliating gloves for the body will improve product absorption, reduce pimples and ingrown hairs, and boost circulation when used two to four times each month.
These Korean scrub mitts combat the dry, scaly skin that keratosis pilaris causes. Mitts are soft enough to buff and smooth yet rugged enough to exfoliate deeply. Because of their roughness, I do not suggest these gloves to anyone with sensitive skin.
Price: $12.99 for two pcs (Buy it Here)
- Treats bumpy skin
- Reducing ingrown hairs
- Gently exfoliates
- Removes dead skin
- Unclogs pores
- Use as a Self-tan Remover
- Has elastic wristband
- It may not be suited for sensitive skin
- Shower Exfoliator for Home Use - Experience Korean spa treatment at home....
- Love the Way Your Skin Feels - Our shower mitts give you the smoothest skin...
4. Wildpier Beauty Exfoliating Glove
If you prefer gloves made of natural, plant-based materials, the Wildpier beauty exfoliating glove is the perfect option. By removing dead skin cells, this plant-based deep exfoliating glove leaves your skin soft and radiant.
It is handcrafted utilizing an ancient weaving design that provides mild yet deep exfoliation. The glove can be both soft and sturdy thanks to the distinctive fabric weaving method.
This deep exfoliating mitt helps improve the skin’s texture and tone. It can lessen scarring, stretch marks, keratosis pilaris, ingrown hairs, acne, and stretch marks.
This exfoliating body glove promotes blood circulation, leaving your body feeling revitalized. It makes it the best exfoliating glove for the body.
Price: $21 (Buy it Here)
- Exfoliates the skin naturally
- Reduce inflammation
- Removes impurities
- Leaves skin soft
- Plant-based material used
- Suits for all skin types
- Removes fake tan
- None as such
- GENTLE YET DEEP EXFOLIATION – Slough away dead skin and leave your skin...
- EXFOLIATES SKIN NATURALLY – Exfoliate your skin naturally with our...
5. Zakia’s Morocco Original Kessa Exfoliating Glove
Zakia’s Kessa Hammam Exfoliating Glove is the best natural exfoliating glove. It is entirely made of natural cellulose viscose. This exfoliating body glove is an excellent exfoliating glove for ingrown hairs.
An authentic Kessa glove is used in traditional Moroccan Spa Hammams to exfoliate dead skin, dirt, and oil. It is made with microfibers to exfoliate gently but effectively.
This finely-grained microdermabrasion fabric is ideal for eliminating old tanner and prepping for a fresh, perfectly smooth fake tan.
The glove’s unique crepe fabric removes the top layer of dead skin, pollutants, toxins, and excess oil swiftly and softly, which is essential for healthy, youthful skin. Your skin will feel renewed and revitalized after the intense massage.
Price: $7.49 (Buy it Here)
- Best for Self-Tan
- It gets rid of dead, dull skin cells
- Natural, silicone-free material
- Reveals healthy, younger skin
- Lessons bumps and roughness
- Creates a clean canvas for self-tan
- Unclogs pores
- Great for ingrown hairs
- Not extremely durable
- ✅♡ NATURAL MICRODERMABRASION - Shower Exfoliator for Home body...
- ✅♡ IMPROVE SKIN TEXTURE - Regular use of a kessa glove can help improve...
6. Natural Elephant Exfoliating Hammam Glove
Natural elephant exfoliating hammam glove is the best microfiber exfoliating gloves. It stimulates blood circulation while gently exfoliating the face and body to remove dead skin cells and pollutants.
This exfoliating glove for the face is the ultimate natural exfoliation, composed of a sturdy fabric with microfibers, and it rapidly removes dead skin for soft, younger-looking skin.
This glove is a microdermabrasion treatment for your body, promoting silky and delicate skin renewal.
Price: $4.99 (Buy it Here)
- Gently exfoliates the skin
- Has natural microfibers
- Improves blood circulation
- Removes dry, dead skin
- Diminishes acne
- Too scratchy
- Gently exfoliates the face and body, removing dead skin cells and...
- Perfect for the bath, spa, shower or sauna
7. Urbana Exfoliating Gloves for Shower, Bath, and Cleansing
Urbana exfoliating gloves are another fantastic alternative for delicate skin. It is the ideal exfoliating glove for everyday usage. The gloves that come with them are either white, pink, or grey.
Put on before taking a bath for dry exfoliation; getting rid of dry skin will enable you to clean more thoroughly. Apply a moisturizing cream immediately after using them as an all-over body exfoliant in the shower with your preferred cleanser.
This spa glove works as an exfoliating soft cloth for your body and face. The skin starts to tingle before becoming polished and smooth. An exfoliating body wash is needed for the face and body to achieve really clean skin.
Price: $6.99 for one pair (Buy it Here)
- Removes dry skin
- Improve blood circulation
- Good exfoliating body scrub
- Unclog pores
- Leaves healthy skin
- It can be a little abrasive if you rub it too hard
- QUALITY SPA PRODUCT: You will receive one pair of either the white, pink,...
- USE DAILY FOR SMOOTH SOFT SKIN: Used daily these gloves will improve...
8. Bondi Sands Exfoliation Mitt
Get your hands on the Bondi Sands exfoliation mitt if you’re looking for the best exfoliating mitt for tanning removal.
The Bondi Sands Exfoliation Mitt has two functions: it exfoliates the skin and gets it ready for streak-free tanning.
The mitt is made from silky polyester material—blue and black on the other. After your event, the exfoliating side takes off the uneven tan areas. The opposite side acts as a magic eraser, erasing excess tanning you may have applied to certain body regions.
The mitt’s blue side removes tanning mistakes and ingrown hairs, while the black side cleanses the skin by removing dead cells and fake tan residue.
Price: $9.00 for one mitt (Buy it Here)
- Scrub away dry skin
- Double sided mitt
- Removes dry skin
- Removes stubborn tan
- Corrects tanning mistakes
- Good for effective and gentle exfoliation
- Leaves a smooth canvas for self-tan
- Thin material
- Scrub away dry skin cells or self-tan with the Bondi Sands Exfoliation...
- This mitt prepares the skin for self-tan, removes dry skin cells, &...
9. Earth Therapeutics Exfoliating Hydro Gloves
The Earth Therapeutics hydro glove is an organic exfoliating glove that gradually washes away dry skin and unclogs pores, removing germs and impurities to expose the skin’s natural radiance.
They also massage the body and increase circulation, which gives your skin a clean, fresh, and healthy appearance. It is comprised of an anti-microbial weave that keeps these gloves fresh.
Also, it removes pollutants and dead skin cells from the surface of the body in an efficient manner. These gloves, essential to any cleansing process, invigorate the body and soul by massaging away the anxiety and boosting blood circulation.
Price: $10 (Buy it Here)
- Anti-microbial weave
- Stimulates blood flow
- Most durable gloves
- Thick and textured material
- Removing dry and flaky skin
- Removes dead skin cells
- Exfoliates the skin gently
- Easy to use
- Gloves may be too small for some hands
- Not long-lasting
- Earth Therapeutics Hydro Exfoliating Gloves, Natural, 1 pair
- Earth Therapeutics Hydro Exfoliating Gloves, Natural, 1 pair
10. CLEEDY Bath Exfoliating Gloves Scrub
These bath and shower gloves have two sides, one gentle and one rough, and you may choose different friction depending on your preferences, making them suited for different skin types.
They thoroughly upgrade bath and shower gloves by lengthening and widening them so that they are 10% longer than regular exfoliating gloves.
The rough nylon helps increase circulation for more clear, healthier skin while gently cleaning your body.
Price: $9.99 for two pairs (4 pcs) (Buy it Here)
- Longer and larger side gloves
- It can be used on both sides
- Exfoliates effectively
- Easy to clean gloves after each use
- Textured material
- Not durable
- Little harsh for sensitive skin
- 🚿EXTENDED BATH GLOVES - We have made a comprehensive upgrade of bath...
- 🚿ENHANCED TEXTURED NYLON - Our bath and shower gloves can be used on...
11. Yiclick Korean Exfoliating Gloves
These body scrub exfoliating mitts offer intense exfoliation to remove dead skin. It provides a spa-like exfoliating Korean treatment at home.
It is soft enough to smooth and scrub but abrasive enough to exfoliate the skin thoroughly. Also, it emphasizes your healthy, fresh skin.
Using the exfoliating mitts once a week will make your skin softer and smoother. The skin on the body, arms, and legs will seem smoother and more vibrant.
These body scrub bath mitts will help you treat the itching, roughness, and dryness caused by keratosis pilaris. It is the ideal tool to buff out your self-tanner because it is made of 100% unique viscose rayon.
Price: $7.99 for two pcs (Buy it Here)
- Remove dead skin visibly
- Exfoliates the skin gently
- Deeply clean skin
- Makes skin smooth
- Unclogs pores
- Leaves skin radiant and healthy
- Stretchy Wristband
- Works on all skin types
- Very thin, scratchy material
- 【Smooth skin】: Yiclick exfoliating gloves are used with body wash and...
- 【Lather well】: Use with your favorite body wash or soap to easily knead...
Exfoliating gloves: Pros and cons
Benefits of exfoliating gloves:
- Unclog skin pores
- Reveal radiant, smoother skin
- Give your skin a brilliant glow
- Enhance the appearance of dry skin
- Help you get a closer shave with few ingrown hairs
- Prep skin for self-tanner
- Reduce body acne
The down-side of exfoliating gloves:
- It may aggravate sensitive skin.
- If you don’t clean and preserve them properly, they could grow bacteria
- Require replacement every month or two.
These are the best exfoliating gloves, which remove dead skin cells and leave your body and face feeling smooth. Seraphic Skincare’s Korean Exfoliating Mitts and Dermasuri’s Deep Exfoliating Mitt Body Scrub are great options for skin exfoliation. You can choose gloves based on your requirements, skin issues, and skin type with the help of our top picks. So, choose the greatest option for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you clean exfoliating gloves?
The correct method to clean exfoliating gloves is to soap them in warm water and then wash them. You can opt for a warm, moderate machine wash and hang drying for the most challenging dirt and debris. To avoid bacteria buildup, store them somewhere dry in between uses.
How often can you use an exfoliating glove?
Use them once a week or every two days to check your comfort, and then gradually increase the frequency based on your preferences and skin type.
Is it safe to use exfoliating gloves daily?
Although regularly using exfoliating gloves can increase blood circulation, giving you the glowing, youthful appearance that everyone wants. However, you can use an exfoliating glove several times per week, depending on your skin type.
How often to change exfoliating gloves?
It’s a fantastic decision to change your exfoliating gloves every six to eight weeks, so look for eco-friendly options wherever possible.